Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1KYebDXd9

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Wedding Arch

Today, I visited my florist for the wedding. We are renting an arch from her, and I really wanted to see it up and to figure out how I was going to decorate it. To my surprise, the arch was bigger than I expected! It's a wopping 6 feet across, and 9 feet tall (at the point). wow!!

How to decorate it...... First, we thought maybe we can hang an old window from it.. Wasn't loving that idea. Then the florist suggested a chandelier. LOVE IT! A while back, I thought of using a chandelier, but didn't think it would work because I assumed the arch wouldn't be tall enough. Then she pulled out this beauty:


I came up with the idea of adding the old, used candles. Each one is at different heights.. and I love that!


The arch will be decorated with grape vine and some greenery.
Glad to have that off the wedding list!

No comments:

Post a Comment