Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1KYebDXd9

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas!


I know this is a bad quality picture, but it will have to work! Even though today is only December 22nd, it's my Christmas! My family is coming over to the house, I'm making a yummy dinner, and we're exchanging gifts!

This week, I actually work a half day on Thursday (12/23), and off from work on Friday (12/24). Mike, unfortunately, has to work on Christmas eve, but as soon as he gets off work, we are headed to south Florida to see his family - and have Christmas all over again!!! That vacation will be wonderful - since we are not coming back until 2011! I'm very much looking forward to a long break from work!

Today, I'm picking up several wedding pictures from the photo shop - and I have to quickly put them into frames and wrap them since they are Christmas gifts for the parents/grandparents! The disk with all of the wedding pictures are being delivered, so very soon, I will post more!

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment