Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1KYebDXd9

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wow - I feel that I haven't blogged in a while. I guess we will start with what's been happening around here!

Two weeks ago, a group of us went camping in Sneads, Fl. Although we were in the middle of a tornado watch, we had a blast!!

Here's a picture of our camp ground:


A picture of the gals:

A picture of the boys - I realized that this is the ONLY picture of the boys, and it's not very good - sorry!

Mike's family is hosting a wedding reception for us up north for the family members that were not able to attend the wedding in Florida. Mike's mom (Mom #2) and I worked on the invites - the wording, set up, fonts, directions, RSVP's, etc. I recently purchased a L Letterpress (<- click here for a video) which we will use to make the invitations! It actually arrived in the mail yesterday - I Can't wait to start playing with it!!!

For work, I have been working on making a table cloth with our Logo. We often attend housing fairs for our student properties, and we needed a professional table cloth. Each night, I've been sitting in my craft room painting the logo.... It WILL be finished tonight (since the housing fair is tomorrow!)

Last week, I found someone on Craigslist who was selling a dress form.
I bought it - at the great price of $25!
(This is a similar picture of what I bought).


I also bought fabric to cover it. I will use the form to showcase the bridal sashes in my Etsy shop.

Here's an example of what I'm talking about - although I won't be using a T Shirt...


Much better than the picture I have now:



Other plans for my Etsy shop is to get better pictures!!!!!!!!! The pictures in the shop suck right now. I know it.


1 comment: