Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1KYebDXd9

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

To Do List:

For those who don't know, a year and a half ago, I got my real estate license. Well it's time to renew! This time, I have to complete 45 hours of studying/learning the information again before I can take a 100 question test. I had three options: First option was to join a class and show up Monday - Friday (8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.). My second option was to take the class online. The third option was to buy a cd, then do the 45 hours where ever, when ever. I knew I didn't want to sit in a classroom! And because my internet will occasionally cut out on me, I decided to get the cd. Only problem is I need to make myself sit down and devote a few hours a day to complete the 45 hours!!! Since I'm typing this blog, I'm not getting much work done....

Maybe sitting in the classroom for 5 days wouldn't have been so bad - I would have completed it by now!

No comments:

Post a Comment