Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1KYebDXd9

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Great Finds!

This weekend was full of great finds!

Here is an up close picture of the knobs that I added to the jewelry armoire - They were 2 for $4.99!




How cute are these plate mates?!?! I got 6 of them for $3.99 each!


Best find of the day????? This book case:


Can you guess how much (remember, it was from World Market)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
$19.99!

Why you might ask (Cause I know I did!!!)
Here's why:
(inside view)


(outside view):

The damage can't be seen from the front, and I'm thinking I will put a basket on a shelf next to it, and the other side, against a wall - Problem solved!!

There are two more shelves (they are laying on the floor). They are adjustable - just need to find pegs to hold them in place.

Even with those two flaws, $19.99 is a great deal!!!

Now.. where to put it....... (see, I bought this large piece of furniture without having a home for it!) No worries, I'll find a spot in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment