Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1KYebDXd9

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I want...... pleeeaaassseeeee??????

I want to take a minute and show you what is on my 'want' list.... These would make a great birthday gift (or belated birthday gift since my birthday was in January!), an early Christmas gift, or just a 'because gift'! : )

I want a new camera - really bad! I have had my eye on a DSLR camera.... not any one in particular; ANY would do! I hate my current camera.... and hate is a VERY strong word that I do not use often... but I think hate is a good work for my current camera!

Take a good look at this beauty!I have also found a few Cricut cartridges that I would love to have! How cute are these!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment