Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1KYebDXd9

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Veggies

Earlier this year, I planted a few vegetables. The picture below are two tomato plants. These plants have grown so fast! I would easily say they grew 4 - 6 inches a day!!! Each plant has several blooms where tomatoes will soon take their place!

In the back of the yard, I created a box just for vegetables. This year, I planted cucumber in the back and okra in the front. The cucumber is a vine, so Mike brought home this fence so that the cucumber had something to grow up.

Once the okra is ready to cut off the plant, I will pickle them! yum yum!! (I know some of you are probably grossed out by the thought of pickled okra, but it is so good!!)


1 comment: