Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1KYebDXd9

Monday, August 30, 2010

Friday morning, bright and early, Mike and I went to the oral surgeon. It was time for my wisdom teeth to be removed. Not Fun.

Friday, I was pretty out of it. I slept most of the day - who am I kidding. I slept most of the weekend! Mostly because the pain medicine didn't sit well with me. Because it makes me want to vomit, I've stopped taking it!

Today was my first day back at work. Pain... pain.... Can't wait for this to be over!

On other news, the wedding invitations are out, and actually, I've received a few RSVP's back!

In regards to work - I'm done. I'm tired of my job, and mostly tired of the complaints and problems that constantly need to be fixed. After the wedding is over, I'm going to search for a new job. That scares me. We'll see what happens.

I want to open up my own shop - start small - online. I was going to try to google shopping cart, but it appears a bit more difficult than I originally thought. I'm now leaning towards my Etsy shop. I opened one a while back, but really didn't do anything with it. It's currently sitting there...... empty.

The question now is what to sell??? I'm all over the place - wedding stuff, nick knacks, etc. Once the wedding is over, I should have more time to dedicate to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment