Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1KYebDXd9

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I want!

For those of you who have been to my house, you already know that I have a craft room - and if you have been a guest in my house, you have stayed in this room. I have moved furniture around, and added storage, but I'm still
not happy....

Here's what I want:

This office that can been seen at Knock-Off Wood (more on this site later!).
or this which can been seen at Remodelaholic:
I love the peg board idea!


Or even this one:


Mike said he would switch his 'man room' with me so that I could have the WHOLE room to myself (making the 'man room' one with the guest room). Time to go shopping for a peg board and get started!!!!!

1 comment: