Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1KYebDXd9

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Wedding

Alright folks! I have posted the wedding countdown on the blog!!! And I'm actually surprised by what little time I have left to plan.....!!!!!!

Picked out the bridesmaid dresses last night!

I have put together a 'mock' wedding invitation - that's right, I'm making them myself!

Here is a sneak peak! (The yellow square will have our initials on them - or so I plan to do that!)

This Sunday is our engagement session! I cannot wait! We have picked out a location that has lots of old, rusty cars! Should make for an interesting day! I will post pictures as soon as I can!

2 comments:

  1. The picture does not do it justice. just wait until you have it in hand!

    ReplyDelete