Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1KYebDXd9

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hello long lost friend!

So it was brought to my attention that I've been ignoring my blog recently... and it's true! I simply haven't found time to blog!

Yesterday, I told Lindsey (Who I believe is my only blog follower who looks forward to my posts) that I would blog about the craziness that has been occurring in my life!

Well, things did not go like I had planned yesterday. I skipped the gym so that I could go to the mall and find a wedding outfit for Mike. During my shopping, I dropped my phone and really broke it...... : ( So unexpectedly, I had to make a trip to Verizon and get a new one.

I can now say that I'm a part of the new technology world! I have upgraded to a smart phone - a BlackBerry Storm to be exact.
This phone is all touch screen which I was very excited about! I know, I'll be addicted!

Other exciting news to blog about:
The making of the wedding invitations
My Bridal Shower
The Peg Board that I made
The 'talks' with the florist for the wedding

I'm sure I have much more to post, but for now, I have to go back to work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment