Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1KYebDXd9

Monday, June 28, 2010

P90X


Today is the official start to the P90X program. Mike and I agreed to do this together in preparation for the wedding (less than four months left!)

We are going to take pictures of day 1, day 30, day 60, and day 90. I'm not going to post pictures until I have a before and after. Who would want to see just a before picture??!!

Today, we will complete a fit test to see where we are starting from. I'll be sure to post those results. My plan is to keep the blog updated on our progress - hopefully that will also keep me motivated for the full 90 days. I've heard from several that this program is not to be taken lightly, and I'm actually really excited about that.

There is also a nutrition plan that comes with the program. I've reviewed the materials and they give you a meal plan that is easy to follow with recipes. The hard part for me will be getting the food and preparing it every night for the next day. I went ahead and bought a 'lunch bag' so that I can pack my lunch for work each night.

I'm excited for the next 90 days - lets just hope it doesn't kill me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment