Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1KYebDXd9

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

First Etsy Sale!

Yesterday was my birthday, which, in itself, makes the day great. But my day got just a little bit better when I received an e-mail from at Etsy shopper wanting to make a purchase!

Not only did she want to buy something from me, she wanted more than I was selling!

She is not someone I know, or know through someone - she just happened to come across my Etsy shop and wanted to buy from me. I can't tell you how happy that makes me!

I only made $12 off the sale, but that doesn't matter to me. I think deep down, my biggest fear about the shop is that no one would see it, and my items would just sit there.....

What a great birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment