Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1KYebDXd9

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Post Wedding Stuff

Yesterday, Mike and I both took 1/2 days off at work to wrap up post wedding stuff. Insurance stuff, banking stuff, etc.... I will be glad when EVERYTHING is done! We still have a few more things to do, but there is light at then end of the tunnel!

Another thing that is taking forever to finish is changing my last name. I have dropped 'Dale' and taken on 'Collins'. I made a list of what companies to call to make the change, but I'm still not done. Example: I went to pick up a prescription the other day and realized that I had not made the change there. I was told that I needed to contact my health insurance company first - Making that call never once entered in my mind! What else is out there?!?! I guess I will find out as time goes on.

Slowly but surely, this will all come to an end. (Hopefully soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment